Thursday, May 27, 2010

This weeks creative space...

has been filled with bunnies, bunnies and more bunnies!!







I have finally had the time to make up one of the patterns I picked up at last years Stitches and Craft Show. The pattern is by Kristen Doran Design and was great to work with. I decided to made a few small little changes to make each bunny unique. I had set out to make just one but ended up making one all the kids in the family (and of course the big ones too).

This post particularly goes out to my two awesome little cousins Millie and Jessie who I will be seeing on Sunday. Can't wait to see you both and deliver your new little friends :)

5 comments:

  1. Hey Sarah, you certainly have been busy making bunnies. All very cute and individual.

    All the best with the new blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are all adorable! I do love me some cute bunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look gorgeous, and such a great idea to make them unique.

    My Creative Space

    ReplyDelete