Sunday, November 7, 2010

November Rummage...


A big thanks to everyone that came out and braved the heat yesterday. It was a great day to be out and about in Brisbane. Thanks to everyone that stopped by just to say hello or to buy some of my goodies.I really appreciate every ones support.





I was lucky enough to buy this beautiful cushion from the girls of Geranium Creations who were a few suitcases up from me. It was handmade using a gorgeous vintage table cloth. It looks perfect on our couch. You can check out their beautiful handmade wares here.

Now I can't wait until the next market in December.

2 comments:

  1. Hello Sarah!
    It was lovely meeting you at the Rummage - I'm glad we were suitcase neighbours. So pleased that you're enjoying your cushion - it's gone to a good home!
    Hope to see you there in December.
    Clare of geranium

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your "suitcase" looks so lovely and sweet! I've always wanted to head along to that one, but it has clashed with other markets I have on. One day... :)

    ReplyDelete