Sunday, April 3, 2011

Suitcase Rummage April

Yesterday was another great afternoon at the Suitcase Rummage. We were lucky that the rain held off till about 4pm but it was pretty windy. The cloud cover was actually a god send in the end and I managed to avoid my usual case of post market sun stroke.

It was great to trial my new "Travel Pillows" made using some vintage teas towels from my collection and my "Hip to be Square" crochet cushions. Thank you to the lovely lady that purchased my black crochet cushion. I was really happy with how it turned out and it made my day to know that at least someone liked it too :) Enjoy!

We were lucky to have our spot right Kerry from Kitty Hugo. She had her suitcase full of beautiful hand crochet necklaces, badges and other accessories. You can check out her hand made goodies for sale here on Etsy or you can also find her at Bris Style Markets.

I hope you all had a great weekend and are not suffering too much Monday-itis!

Cheers
Sarah xoxo

1 comment:

  1. gorgeous photos sarah. thank you again for my gift and it was lovely to catch up. look forward to more house updates! xx

    ReplyDelete