Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A Sunny road trip ...



On Sunday we decided to head up to the Peregian Markets on the Sunshine Coast. I recently read about Perpetual One in Peppermint Magazine and could not resist heading up for a look at Georgina's amazing retro caravan 'Sunny' and look at her beautiful vintage items.

The weather was HOT with a capital H! Unfortunately I am not the kind of person that thrives on heat but rather someone that melts into a sweaty puddle. If you head up for the markets an early start is recommended. We unfortunately were a little late as my iPhone decided not to wake me up! (apparently it was a world wide Y2K thingo). It was a great day out despite the heat and the markets had a good mix of handmade, vintage and yummy food.

It was great to get out and about and use my brand spanking new SLR. I am still learning but I'm happy with how the photos seem to be coming out...

You can check out Georgina's beautiful blog Perpetual One here or you can go visit her yourself at the next Market on January 16th.

2 comments:

  1. we went a few weeks ago to visit her stall cause of peppermint, and it was all rained out. booo.
    these pictures look lovely though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is such a shame. I can't remember the last time we had so much rain here in Brisbane :(

    ReplyDelete