Monday, October 4, 2010

I can't believe its...

October!






Wow has the last month flown or what. I can't believe the Rummage has been and gone again for another month. The "day job" meant that last week was a horrible write off but yesterdays rummage cheered me up and meant the week ended on a happy note.

Thanks to everyone who came out and braved the rain. It was definitely one of those days which could easily have been spent under the doona with a good book. It was my best rummage to date and it is so great to see people enjoying my handmade goodies that I love to make.

The Mo Bags were once again a hit! Now I can't wait to get all geared up for Movember!!




1 comment:

  1. Wow, the suitcase rummage looks fantastic!
    It's so great having an outlet for the things we create, I have a Mkt at the end of the month, cant wait!

    ReplyDelete