Monday, August 9, 2010

August Suitcase Rummage

Brisbane turned on some beautiful weather yesterday for the August Rummage. King George square was filled with people out enjoying the sunshine and browsing all the amazing goods on offer. It was so great to see so many handmade stalls and some of the best vintage items you'll find in Brisbane. I had the pleasure of meeting some great fellow stall holders and had to control myself from buying too much.

I really enjoy creating all my handmade bits and pieces and it was great to see people enjoying them as much as I loved making them. Thanks to everyone that dropped by and said hello or bought a little something.

Don't worry if you missed out, it will all be happening again on the 5th of September!

1 comment:

  1. I was at suitcase rummage selling also - your excellent Team buffy flag cracked me up all day. How'd you go with selling stuff?

    http://ellieandtheimpendingzombieapocalypse.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete